Bilateral and Multilateral Programmes
Programme Action Austria – Slovakia
Programme has been established to intensify the cooperation in the area of education and science between Austria and Slovakia. The Ministry of Education of the SR and the Federal Ministry for Science and Research of the Republic of Austria finance the programme on the basis of an agreement signed in 1992. The programme is administered by SAIA.
OEAD (Bilateral "Actions" Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary)
The J. William Fulbright Commission for Education and Exchange
The J. W. Fulbright Commission for Educational Exchange in the Slovak Republic has been established by executive agreements between the United States and the Slovak Republic to promote the educational, research and cultural exchanges between the United States and the Slovak Republic through the Fulbright Program.
CEEPUS covers mobility grants for students and teachers in this framework. The main activity of CEEPUS are university networks operating joint programs ideally leading to Joint Degrees, esp. Joint Doctoral Programs. The legal basis for CEEPUS is an international Agreement signed by the member states and open for accession. Current member countries: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic and Slovenia. Prishtina/Kosovo is also participating.
More info: https://www.ceepus.info
- The Slovak Research and Development Agency
- The Research Agency
- The National Institute for Education
- The National Institute for Certified Educational Measurements
- The State School Inspection
- The Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information
- IUVENTA - Slovak Youth Institute
- The International Laser Centre
- Slovak Anti-doping agency
- Slovak Historical Institute in Rome
- The Museum of Education and Pedagogy
- EPALE - Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe