European Fund for Regional Development (EFRD)
EFRD is one of the EU structural funds. Through this fund, financial aid is provided with the goal of enforcing economic and social consistency by equalizing the main regional differences. This fund supports development and structural changes in regional economies, including transformation of declining industrial regions and less-developed regions and through support of cross-border, national and international co-operation.
The Operational Program of Research and Development (hereinafter referred to as "OP VaV") in the Department of Education is in place for 2007-2013, financed by the EFRD. The OP VaV implements the program document for support for research and development activities and for the infrastructure of universities to be provided in 2007 - 2013. Geographically, it covers the complete territory of the Slovak Republic.
In the program period of 2007-2013, tasks of the managerial entity for the Operational Program of Research and Development are fulfilled by the Department of Entitlement of Costs of the EU structural funds at the section of European matters at the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic.
The mediator under the managerial entity for the Operational Program of Research and Development is the Agency of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic for the EU structural funds.
E-mail for questions related to the Operational Program of Research and Development: email@example.com
- The Slovak Research and Development Agency
- Research Agency (former The Agency of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic for the Structural Funds of EU)
- The National Institute for Education
- The Institute of Information and Prognoses of Education
- The National Institute for Certified Educational Measurements
- The Methodology and Pedagogy Centre (Institution for Teacher´s Education and Training)
- The State School Inspection
- The Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Research Institute for Child Psychology and Pathopsychology
- IUVENTA - Slovak Youth Institute
- The National Lifelong Learning Institute
- The International Laser Centre